Monday, March 23, 2009

WATCH OUT NOW !

MS : Market Scouts
RD : Random DUDE on the street

Location : Harlem, NYC
(fictional)


RD:
(Walks on the sidewalk towards MS and Sings) "I said a hip hop a hippie
a hippie to the hip hip hop, a you don't stop the rockin' till the bang man woogie......."

MS : Um, sorry to interrupt you , but do you happen to have the time?

RD : (
Replies excitedly) Well, it's about G*D damn time someone asked me for the time 'round here. I've got this HOT watch yesterday and I just can't stop sweatin' it....

MS:
(laughs and says) Ooookaaaay, well um, DO YOU have the time ?

RD:
(Rolls up his sleeve, then fogs and polishes his watch,
Puts the watch to MS's face and yells)
BAM ! in yo' face lil' mamma, check it out.

MS:
(Jumps up and says). Oh my goodness! that's such a cool watch.
Where did you get it?

RD: Oh, this company called FLUD WATCHES. They make really dope watches for
men, I'm talkin' 'bout some of the coolest ones you'll see out there.
You should check out their website!. Oh Oh Oh, and the playlist
on the site, Ohhhh man....it's SICK...makes you wanna get up and dance!
(
checks out MS from top to bottom and says to her ) Well ummmm anyway, why don't you make a little tiiiiime fo' me and we go get a drink or something, hmmm?

MS:
(Rolls her eyes, raises one eyebrow, looks down at her wrist and says)....Pssshhhh Puhleez, I OBVIOUSLY don't have the time for you (pun intended!).

RD: Wha Chu talkin' 'bout Willis ? (
then walks away as he imitates Rick James and sings)" That was Cold Blooded ".

THE END !


Two of my favorite watches from FLUD WATCH ( Awesome name too , right?)
Photobucket


Photobucket




1 comment:

  1. Love your blog here. I've enjoyed reading a few of your posts, and will be back for more.

    ReplyDelete