Friday, April 3, 2009

LITTLE MS.CRAFTY

gifts

I know, this blog is focused on things that I have found in city stores and that are also interesting, new and unique , but would it be so bad to post something I've created ?...ummmmm, as the creator of  this blog and the product in subject, I say it's not a bad idea at all . 
Along with fashion and digging for cool new things , I also happen to have a  big interest in craft and stationary.....yes dahling, Im an artiste..... a lover of  creation, the arts and crafts .........so much so that by age  5  I knew the name of every single color in the JUMBO Crayola box.

I  got  very "creative" during gift giving time around the office . I mean , when you are facing this economy, do you really have a choice? LOL. Well, my brain decided to work on a little math problem in order to solve and confront this  situation and this is how it went. 
Broke Nelly ( that's me )  + 3 Co-workers ( during office gift exchange ) = A "Do-it-yourself " gift that hopefully wont look like 1st grade art class projects.  Yes, BINGO !!!! ding ding ding,  CORRECT ! 

So my co-workers each received these cute hand made monogram sketchbooks made by yours truly.  I must say, I am proud of the outcome......excuse me while I pat myself on the back. LOL

If you are interested in any personalized books, you know who to call (wink, wink) .






No comments:

Post a Comment